Upload and save
- Favorite formats and sizes - you can manage various types of assets.
- Advanced configuration - the system behavior when uploading, managing, and distributing digital assets is completely configurable.
- Mass upload - You can upload multiple assets at once and link them to the right entities.
- Quality control when uploading - is completely automatic.
- Duplicate check - when uploading a file, the system will automatically check if such a file is already available in the system.
- Asset types - you can define and use multiple asset types in the system. Depending on the asset type, the validation rule and the derivatives to be created automatically are configured.
- Metadata - is read from the asset files fully automatically and can be changed (Metadata Module is required).
- Metadata Uploading - Metadata (asset attributes) can be exported, edited in Excel and re-imported.
- Embedded Metadata Sync - automatically import embedded metadata into custom attribute values upon upload (Metadata Module is required)
- Libraries - can be used as storing containers, e.g. for your assets to be approved.
Derivates (additional module is needed)
Versioning (additional module is needed)
- Use Asset Versioning Module to get an overview of all changes in your assets.
- The DAM repository contains all asset versions created while working on an asset.
- You can download older versions of an asset at any time for adjustments or comparison of versions.
- The versioning of asset derivatives is also completely automatic.
Flexible Data Model and Entity Configurator
- With AtroDAM you can get any data model implemented exactly as you want it to be.
- You can create any number of custom entities, e.g. product series, contracts, experience reports, etc.
- All user-defined entities are "full-fledged" and can be used immediately in Entity, Layout and Label Manager or in the navigation.
- The administrator can change all entities in AtroDAM at any time, both the system and the custom entities.
- Define which fields a new or existing entity will have, change them according to your ideas.
- There are over 20 field types in the system. If you need more, then they can be easily programmed additionally.
- You can create any desired relations (1: n, n: 1, n: m) between all available entities.
- Dynamic field logic - you can define the conditions under which a field is displayed, hidden or becomes a required field.
- You have full control over all layouts for each entity in the system.
- You can configure detail, panel and list layouts.
- You can use drag-and-drop to determine which fields are displayed in certain field groups.
- Even after configuration, all user interfaces remain responsive and are automatically mobile-ready.
- Configure which fields are allowed for the filters and mass update.
- Determine which relational panels for which entity are to be displayed, as well as their order on the detail page.
Roles, Teams, and Authorizations
- AtroDAM offers administrators an authorization concept at the enterprise level!
- Create users, roles, and teams to manage access levels and authorizations within AtroDAM.
- One role can be assigned to one user or one team.
- One user can be assigned to more than one team.
- Authorizations and access levels are configured as role-based.
- It is possible to set up the following access levels - to no entries, to own entries, to team entries and to all entries.
- It is possible to configure the authorizations at the field level, e.g. certain data fields are hidden for certain roles.
Modules Manager and System Updates
- AtroDAM provides users with innovative module management based on Composer technology, allowing them to automatically consider all the necessary dependencies of modules.
- The administrator is warned when conflicts between modules are possible.
- Perform a system update or updates of your modules with a mouse click.
- Define a schedule with the Scheduled Jobs, when and if the system updates (AtroDAM and modules) should be performed automatically.
- You will be informed about the appearance of a new module and core versions.
- All modules in AtroDAM can be activated or deactivated.
- Through Modul Manager, it is possible to manage both the official and the individual modules for AtroDAM.
- You can set up an unlimited number of portals.
- With the help of the portal, it is possible to provide an external user with read and write access to your selected digital assets if needed.
- You can activate import and export feeds for external users.
- Use portal users and portal roles to flexibly set up the authorizations and access levels at the portal level.
- It is up to the administrator to set up to which entities in the system and their fields a portal user should be granted access.
- Create the placeholders for your photographers and use them immediately to avoid losing time.